REPORTS TO: Chief Operations Officer
Guide and manage branch office in providing quality service to members in account transactions, loan applications, and new accounts. Solve problems within established policies and guidelines. Manage branch with less than ten full-time employees.
Branch Manager Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a highly motivated, well-trained staff, maintaining effective employee relations.
- Implement and monitor the budget for the branch.
- Apply and evaluate policies and procedures for the branch. Ensure that the branch is in compliance with federal laws and regulations set forth by the National Credit Union Administration and other regulatory agencies.
- Evaluate the job performance of branch office staff to ensure quality of work and service to members.
- Monitor branch activity, including number of transactions, volume, teller errors, loan volume, teller and loan personal sales, and new accounts.
- Monitor key products and sales within branch to ensure profitable and sound business practices and a high quality of services for members.
- Manage the security and safety of the branch. Analyze and monitor security and safety policies and procedures on an on-going basis.
- Ensure that staff receives on-going training on security and robbery procedures.
- Schedule adequate staff to ensure efficient branch operation.
- Conduct loan interviews. Process, approve and/or close loans within the policies, procedures and guidelines of the credit union.
- Monitor branch operations to ensure a consistent, professional approach.
- Assist staff or members in solving complex account problems.
- Create and maintain a cross-selling environment within the branch.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Auburn Community FCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.