Whether helping out family or friends or transferring money from separate bank accounts, wire transfers are a fast and convenient way to get money from one place to another.
To perform a wire transfer, stop by our branch.
What You Need for Wire Transfers at Auburn Community FCU
Auburn Community FCU only provides wire transfers within the United States. For wire transfers to be completed, customers must provide information that’s necessary to complete a wire transfer. For wire transfers to be completed the same day they’re initiated, all necessary information must be provided to Auburn Community FCU before noon.
Information that’s needed to complete wire transfers includes:
- Your Auburn Community FCU member number
- Which of your Auburn Community FCU accounts your funds will be transferred from (examples: checking or savings accounts)
- The name and address of the bank or credit union that will be on the receiving end of your wire transfer
- The routing and transit number of the bank or credit union on the receiving end of your wire transfer
- The account number for the account that the wire transfer funds will be deposited to
- The name of the person who will be receiving wire transfer funds
- The street address of the account holder who will be receiving wire transfer funds
Get Your Wire Transfers Done at Auburn Community FCU
Just stop by one of our branch locations.