Auburn Community FCU Now Accepting College Scholarship Applications
Auburn Community FCU is offering college-bound high school seniors the opportunity to compete for statewide college scholarships through the New York Credit Union Association's Scholarship Program. Scholarships will be awarded ranging from $500.00 to $1,500.00 and may be used at a two- or four-year accredited educational institution.
In addition to the statewide awards, Auburn Community FCU will also be offering up to Seven $500.00 scholarships to college-bound high school seniors that applied for the statewide scholarships.
Students can take advantage of this opportunity by completing three simple steps:
- Click here to access the scholarship application form online or stop in at any Auburn Community FCU branch to request a scholarship application form. If the student is not a member of Auburn Community FCU, he/she can request a membership packet as well. (All scholarship applicants are required to be members of a participating New York credit union.)
- Complete the application form and required essay and obtain the required transcripts, along with the signature of a parent or guardian.
- Return the completed application and supportive materials to Auburn Community FCU no later than January 5, 2018.
There is no fee for submitting an application, but applicants MUST be:
- members of Auburn Community FCU;
- college-bound high school seniors at the time of application; and
- attending either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution for the first time in the fall of 2018.
In early spring, applications will be judged against other submissions statewide. Winners will be announced in May.
For more information about this scholarship program, contact Auburn Community FCU by calling (315) 253-2934, option 3 or email email@example.com.