EFFECTIVE MONDAY, JUNE 8, 2020
- All Branch Lobbies will be open for members to use during normal business hours for all transactions.
- All Drive-Thru’s will still be open and available for members to use during normal business hours if they prefer to do so.
We will do our best to protect our members’ and employees’ health and provide appropriate safety precautions as we follow guidance set forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), state government and federal government.
Guidance set forth by our state and local government advise that we require all members and all employees to wear face masks before entering any branch lobby area or office area. We may ask you to remove your mask for a brief moment for identification purposes when you are at the teller line.
We have set up our lobby spaces so that individuals can maintain proper social distancing. We may limit the number of members entering the branch lobby at any one time in an effort to maintain proper social distancing.
Hand sanitizing stations are available in the lobby for members and credit union employees to use. Credit union employees will frequently clean common areas and door handles, sanitize and wash their hands frequently.
Auburn Community FCU employees will always be available by phone to take loan applications, open accounts, answer questions you may have, and do our best to assist you with your financial needs during this time.
Direct deposits and other electronic or automated transactions will continue to process as usual.
Please note that ALL ATMs AT ALL AUBURN COMMUNITY FCU BRANCH LOCATIONS ACCEPT CASH AND CHECK DEPOSITS WITHOUT ENVELOPES. We will monitor these deposits as best we can to ensure that funds are available as soon as possible for members.
Members can apply for loans through home banking or by clicking here. We can handle most loan requests electronically and via phone. We will also be able to pass loan and new account documents back and forth through our drive-thru if that is requested or is necessary.
Please call us at 315-253-2934 for any assistance. We ask for your patience as call volumes may be higher than usual at this time.
Please note that we offer the products and services listed below that may be used for your convenience if you do not wish to come into one of our branch lobbies:
- Online Loan and Membership Applications
- Internet and Mobile Home Banking
- Internet and Mobile Bill Pay
- Mobile Wallet Options - Google Pay®, Samsung Pay® and Apple Pay® - Pay without having to touch Point-of-Sale terminals in stores.
- ATM’s at all branch locations that will accept cash and check deposits without envelopes
- Use of the Allpoint Surcharge-Free ATM network – click here to find the surcharge-free ATM near you.
- Audio Response Teller – 24 hour account access via phone by calling (315) 282-0175.
- Direct Deposit – if you do not use direct deposit, ask your employer today if you can start using it today. Please provide your employer with your member number and the credit union’s routing and transit number which is 221373451.
We also understand that during this time there may be financial uncertainty and concern among our membership. Auburn Community FCU is here to help our members, and we encourage you to reach out to us as the situation regarding Coronavirus continues to develop. If you are impacted by the circumstances surrounding the Coronavirus spread such as business closures, school closures or daycare closures please contact us at 315-253-2934. We are here to help.
Please refer to the CDC’s website. You can access their website by clicking here. The most up to date information should be available on their website.
We are in this together, and we will do what we can to provide you with the best member service when it comes to your finances, while balancing the risks and taking the necessary precautions to help combat the spread of this virus.
Please refer to this page as we will update this information at future developments occur.