March 19, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, in an effort to help protect our members, employees and our community, all Auburn Community FCU lobbies will be closed temporarily beginning Thursday, March 19th. Drive-Thrus will be open and available for members to use during normal business hours.
Auburn Community FCU employees will be available by phone to take loan applications, open accounts, answer questions you may have, and do our best to assist you with your financial needs during this time.
Direct deposits and other electronic or automated transactions will continue to process as usual.
Please note that ALL ATMs AT ALL AUBURN COMMUNITY FCU BRANCH LOCATIONS ACCEPT CASH AND CHECK DEPOSITS WITHOUT ENVELOPES. We will monitor these deposits as best we can to ensure that funds are available as soon as possible for members.
Members can apply for loans through home banking or online by clicking here.
Please call us at 315-253-2934 for any assistance. We ask for your patience as call volumes may be higher than usual at this time.
We hope to resume normal operations as soon as possible.
March 17, 2020
Our members, employees and volunteers are what make up Auburn Community FCU and we are taking the necessary precautions to help ensure their safety. As the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues, we wanted to make our members aware of the following:
- Auburn Community FCU Branches are open for business. However, please refer to this page often as this is an ever-changing situation.
- We have hand sanitizers in our offices that are available for members and employees.
- Best practices such as frequent hand-washing, covering mouths when coughing or sneezing, and keeping an appropriate distance between employees and members have been occurring as regular practice for employees.
Please note that we offer the products and services listed below that may be used for your convenience if you do not wish to come in to one of our branch locations:
- Online Loan and Membership Applications
- Internet and Mobile Home Banking
- Internet and Mobile Bill Pay
- Mobile Wallet Options - Google Pay®, Samsung Pay® and Apple Pay® - Pay without having to touch Point-of-Sale terminals in stores.
- ATM’s at all branch locations that will accept cash and check deposits without envelopes
- Use of the Allpoint Surcharge-Free ATM network – click here to find the surcharge-free ATM near you.
- Audio Response Teller – 24 hour account access via phone by calling (315) 282-0175.
- Direct Deposit – if you do not use direct deposit, ask your employer today if you can start using it today. Please provide your employer with your member number and the credit union’s routing and transit number which is 221373451.
We also understand that during this time there may be financial uncertainty and concern among our membership. Auburn Community FCU is here to help our members, and we encourage you to reach out to us as the situation regarding Coronavirus continues to develop. If you are impacted by the circumstances surrounding the Coronavirus spread such as business closures, school closures or daycare closures please contact us at 315-253-2934. We are here to help.
Please refer to the CDC’s website. You can access their website by clicking here. The most up to date information should be available on their website.
We are in this together, and we will do what we can to provide you with the best member service when it comes to your finances, while balancing the risks and taking the necessary precautions to help combat the spread of this virus.
Please refer to this page as we will update this information at future developments occur.