REPORTS TO: Chief Operations Officer
Responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of the credit union’s strategic marketing and public relations campaigns. Research marketing needs and analyze marketing trends for the credit union to ensure the credit union is positioned competitively. Provide oversight, direction, evaluation, and management to subordinates and/or vendors involved in the marketing and public relations campaigns.
Marketing Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the strategic marketing plan and present to the CEO and/or Board of Directors.
- Prepare, implement, and supervise the budget for the department that is consistent with the overall strategic plan and budget of the credit union.
- Envision creative marketing and public relations concepts. Design, develop, and implement marketing and public relations programs for the credit union. Track and evaluate results of programs. Update or change as appropriate to ensure effectiveness.
- Analyze market trends and demographic data concerning members and potential members, products and services, and potential products and services. Keep abreast of changing trends in the marketplace so that the credit union may react quickly and competitively.
- Research and recommend product or service enhancements to provide quality member service and to meet the financial needs of members.
- Create and/or review letters, direct mail, press releases, collateral materials, forms, etc. May manage an outside advertising or marketing vendor design, content, or delivery of marketing materials, marketing promotions, or media campaigns.
- Evaluate vendors to partner with the credit union.
- Recommend new services and changes in existing services to meet the financial needs of members.
- Develop and implement member surveys regarding credit union products and services, potential products and services, quality of service, and other feedback to help the credit union meet member needs.
- Interact and communicate with all those impacted by promotions, new products, advertising campaigns, collateral material, etc., so that employees are up-to-date on credit union marketing programs.
- Ensure that all marketing and public relations material comply with State and Federal rules and regulations for the credit union. Keep abreast in changing rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Auburn Community FCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.